Is your life now incomplete without your ex girlfriend? Do you want to know how do I win my ex girlfriend back? Winning her heart is not mission impossible; you will just have to know how to do it. Fundamentally, every girl wants a guy who truly understands and cares for her. Here are 10 steps that you can use to woo your girl back after a breakup!
The 10 How Do I Win My Ex Girlfriend Back Steps:
1) Maintain communication. Make sporadic phone calls throughout the week to let her know that she is still on your mind. Of course, do not make the faux pas of calling your ex 10 times a day; you are only coming off as desperate.
2) Make use of technology. Drop an email; it could be a funny email that someone sent you. Instead of sending out a mass email, make sure that she is the only one on the send address. This way she knows you are thinking about her. Alternatively, you could send her a casual email to ask about her day. This gives both of you a chance to reconnect.
3) Do not go on dates with other women. If she learns of this, she would think that you are moving on. If you are still making your advances on her, she would think of you as a womanizer. Either way, it would hinder your progress in getting her back.
4) Birthdays are a great way to keep in contact with your ex. Most likely, she would be anticipating a message from you. Send a gift to her house, or send her a personalized birthday card.
5) More so than before, you need to understand your ex if you want a chance at getting back with her. Perhaps you had neglected her needs before, which led to the breakup. Analyze her. What are the things that she thinks as important? What are her priorities? Can you give them to her?
6) Jealousy is a destructive emotion. If she hooks up with another guy, there is no need for you to get green-eyed and vengeful. Remember, the two of you are no longer a couple, and that means she does not have an obligation to you anymore. If you try to break up her relationship, she would only have nothing but disdain for you.
7) Know what she thinks of you. Does she defend your honor when the others are criticizing you behind your back? Does she speak of you in a positive light? Does she tend to reminisce the good old times whenever she is with her friends? If so, she just might have feelings for you. The converse is also true. If she publicly speaks ill of you, then she probably would not want to get back together.
8) The urge to play mind games is tempting, especially after a nasty breakup. Do not start messing around with her because when you do, you would blow your chance of getting back together. This kind of behavior is damaging and a great turn off.
9) Retain your power. Declaring your love for an ex girlfriend would mean relinquishing all your power. The three words “I Love You” are best used when a relationship is still healthy. However, when you just got out of a relationship, you need to keep your feelings to yourself.
10) Top her list of “Desirable Men”. Most men tend to let themselves go when they are at the end of their relationships. They no longer see the need to crank out that abs. True enough, you may lack the motivation to want to stay in shape, but if you want your girl to take notice of you, you need to be desirable. Start working out and get back in shape. Be the boyfriend she wants. The next time she sees you, do not make her feel as if she is “traded up”. Let her know what she has lost.
Start with these 10 steps and soon enough you will not be asking “How do I win my ex girlfriend back?” anymore.